[comp.sys.apple] Help! Regarding very old 8-bit Apple Software Search

trc@deneb.ucdavis.edu (Gary-Dinsdale Huckabay) (11/12/89)

Help!  I am looking for a VERY old piece of Software from SSI for the Apand IIe.  It's called Computer Baseball, and I need about three copies of it.
Does anyone know where I can order this software?  Would SSI still sell it to
me directly?  Is it copy protected?  We're playing a 162-game schedule, so
the disk is going to get worn, and I'd like to have a backup.  Any information
about this particular program would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary Huckabay.

ericmcg@pro-generic.cts.com (Eric Mcgillicuddy) (11/18/89)

SSI sold off most of its old titles a couple of years baack for around $10 in
. All SSI is copyprotected or at least uses RDOS so is not compatible directly
with Prodos or 3.3. Contacting them directly is your best bet, they may be
willing to reprint (?) them or might still have a few left. I've tossed my
catalogue so I can't quote exactly..