[comp.sys.apple] Beagle Classis

jeffj@pro-avalon.cts.COM (Jeff Jungblut) (11/21/89)

Todd A. Bakal wrote:

> Presumably, Beagle has released the distribution rights into the Public
> Domain if they say you can "share them with your friends" without any
> listed restrictions.  Thus, sure, upload them to comp.binaries.apple2.

NO, No, no!

The following agreement is displayed on pro-beagle when you enter the
Beagle Oldies area of the download library.  Please read it carefully!

-----

Beagle Bros has decided to make its old products (those that have been
discontinued) available here on ProBeagle.  Please observe the following
agreement before downloading any of the products.

The programs in this section of the download area are made available under the
following agreement.  By downloading one or more of these programs you are
agreeing to abide by every point in this agreement.

o  Only the Beagle products on this bulletin board (ProBeagle) are available at
no charge.

o  Please do NOT upload any of these programs (or any other Beagle products) to
any other information service.

o  Please DO give copies of the programs on this bulletin board (ProBeagle) to
your friends.  Do NOT give away any Beagle product that is not found here on
ProBeagle.

o  Note that by putting these products on our bulletin board we are NOT placing
them in the public domain.  Beagle Bros will retain ownership to all
products, trademarks, copyrights, etc.

o  Note also that since these products are available at no charge to you, we
will no longer offer mail or phone (voice) technical support on these
products.

o  Beagle always has been and always will be against piracy.  Please don't
misunderstand this gesture of goodwill and think that it's O.K. to put any
Beagle product on a bulletin board for others to steal.

All the programs in this area are packed with ShrinkIt.  Use ShrinkIt to unpack
them.

(Copyright, Beagle Bros, Inc., 1989)

---------
Jeff Jungblut
Customer Support
Beagle Bros, Inc.

jeffj@pro-avalon.cts.com           jeffj@pro-beagle.cts.com
crash!pro-avalon!jeffj             crash!pro-beagle!jeffj