[comp.sys.apple] Mario Bros.

In article <MZOjNoe00WB_04w1xJ@andrew.cmu.edu> jm7e+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU ("Jeremy G. Mereness") writes:
>Dave Lyons <mcrware!davely@uunet.uu.net> writes:
>Honestly, I haven't seen Nintendo games on ANY computer system!!
>
>I believe Nintendo intends for people to bu y their machine whether
>they have a home computer already or not.
>
>I would LOVE to be wrong about this one.

	Well, this is kind of a dumb comment I guess, but there is a version
of the Mario Brothers game for the Apple II. It was way before the Nintendo game
system, so I guess that's why they let a version be made! heh. (At a
GolfLand arcade today I saw that the copyright date on the orig. Mario Bros
is 1983. wow).
--
unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu