[comp.sys.apple] Network model dbms?

MMPR004@ECNCDC.BITNET (Scott Hutinger) (11/21/89)

Has anyone out in "new" netland had any dealings with a Network Model
DBMS on the IIGS that will allow a host language of C?

I have some other types, but really wanted to know of anything that utilized
tons of pointers without the pain of spending all the time creating the dbms.

Can I make a .sig now?

scott hutinger     mmpr004@ecncdc.bitnet

rnf@shumv1.uucp (Rick Fincher) (11/25/89)

In article <8911220710.AA06631@apple.com> MMPR004@ECNCDC.BITNET (Scott Hutinger) writes:
>Has anyone out in "new" netland had any dealings with a Network Model
>DBMS on the IIGS that will allow a host language of C?

There are several packages advertised in APDA Log that have source code for MPW
C.  You may be able to port one of those.

Rick Fincher
rnf@shumv1.ncsu.edu