[comp.sys.apple] /ram Problems, or rather, questions...

paulj@pro-generic.cts.COM (Paul Johnson) (11/30/89)

        Lately, I have discovered that I have a continual need for more
memory, so that the programs I write don't keep having to be stopped etc
because of that no Buffers availiable problem.  I now wonder, since I have a
128k /ram totally empty, is there any way that I could "shut it off" and use
that 128k for program memory?  The program uses no graphics or anything of the
sort, and it NEVER uses the /ram disk.  So, Apple guru's, is there a way of
accomplishing this task?  If so, please write to me via private mail, mainly
because I will probably accidentaly skip over any messages addressed to me,
relating to this subject.  Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing
from whoever could help me out there...

                                        :: Paul Johnson ::
   UUCP: crash!pro-generic!paulj                Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
   ARPA: crash!pro-generic!paulj@nosc.mil   A
   INET: paulj@pro-generic.cts.co