[comp.sys.apple] Apple IIGS dealers in NYC

hb@kuling.UUCP (Henrik B}kman) (12/07/89)

 I will be staying two days in New York City in about a weeks time. Since there
are no Apple II dealers in Sweden, I'd like to buy some stuff (Hardware,
Software and manuals) while in the US of A.
 Can you recommend any dealers? Is it possible to buy the Toolbox volume 3
beta draft in a store, or do you have to buy it through APDA?

  Thanx,
    Erl

rickf@Apple.COM (Rick Fleischman) (12/08/89)

In article <1279@kuling.UUCP> hb@kuling.UUCP (Erland Lewin) writes:
> I will be staying two days in New York City in about a weeks time. Since there
>are no Apple II dealers in Sweden, I'd like to buy some stuff (Hardware,
>Software and manuals) while in the US of A.
> Can you recommend any dealers? Is it possible to buy the Toolbox volume 3
>beta draft in a store, or do you have to buy it through APDA?
>
>  Thanx,
>    Erl

The only Apple technical manuals that are available in bookstores are those
that are in final form and are published by Addison-Wesley.  Beta versions
of manuals (like the Apple IIGS Toolbox Reference, Vol. 3, Beta Draft) are
only available through APDA (at (800) 282-2732 in the U.S., (800) 637-0029
in Canada, (408) 562-3910 elsewhere, and APDA@applelink.apple.com on e-mail).

Please feel free to e-mail me if there are any further APDA-related
questions.

Rick Fleischman
Developer Channels/APDA
Apple Computer, Inc.