[comp.sys.apple] Anyone have DDD?

ditz@EN.ECN.PURDUE.EDU (Michael R Ditz) (12/04/89)

     I was looking in some old 5.25" disks the other day, which I havn't
used in a while being a GS owner, and found some disks packed with the old
disk packer called DDD (I think Daltons Disk Disintegrator).  The one
problem I have is that I can not find the DDD program to unpack them.  It
must have been written over by accident.  If anyone has this program, I
would greatly appreciate a copy of it being sent to me.  Otherwise these
older programs are useless.  It can be put in Shrinkit format, I have that.

                  Thanks a lot!

                      Mike

n8948315@unicorn.WWU.EDU (arthur morgan) (12/07/89)

In article <8912040114.AA01941@en.ecn.purdue.edu> ditz@EN.ECN.PURDUE.EDU (Michael R Ditz) writes:

>     I was looking in some old 5.25" disks the other day, which I havn't
>used in a while being a GS owner, and found some disks packed with the old
>disk packer called DDD (I think Daltons Disk Disintegrator).  The one
>problem I have is that I can not find the DDD program to unpack them.  It
>must have been written over by accident.  If anyone has this program, I
>would greatly appreciate a copy of it being sent to me.

Call Softy's Place in Sacramento, CA. He runs a BBS for apple users and has
an excellent library of archival programs. The number is 1-916-383-5244. If
you don't see what you need there, send some E-mail to Softy there, and he can put it up for you. Call him at 8-N-1/2400.

Arthur Morgan, student
'n8948315@unicorn.WWU.EDU' or '8948315@nessie.WWU.EDU

ST802148@BROWNVM.BROWN.EDU (Evan) (12/08/89)

I have version 5.0 DDD. It will unpack older versions and has some new
interesting features. If you need it, let me know!