[comp.sys.apple] High

lbotez@pnet02.gryphon.com (Lynda Botez) (11/20/89)

how's it going?

I'm glad all that Shrinkit nonsense is over with; hopefully you aren't
thoroughly disgusted and will actually finish Shrinkit GS.

Anyways; I saw John Brooks yesterday; Rastan is coming along nicely.  I hadn't
had a chance to see it until now; it's really nice.  Quite incredible,
actually.

I wonder that now that Apple is handling the Usenet feed; do you think they
read the e-mail?  Anyway, I heard that we'll see something interesting in
September next year (can you last that long?).  Some speed, finally.

So how's school?  Are you interviewing for a job yet?

Lynda

UUCP: {ames!elroy, <routing site>}!gryphon!pnet02!lbotez
INET: lbotez@pnet02.gryphon.com

farrier@Apple.COM (Cary Farrier) (11/21/89)

In article <22474@gryphon.COM> lbotez@pnet02.gryphon.com (Lynda Botez) writes:
>how's it going?
> [...personal mail deleted...]

	I've always thought that the [F] and [R] keys were too
	close together :-)!

>I wonder that now that Apple is handling the Usenet feed; do you think they
>read the e-mail?

	I've always read _my_ email, and I read all email that comes
	in to info-apple-request@apple.com, also.

>Lynda
>
>UUCP: {ames!elroy, <routing site>}!gryphon!pnet02!lbotez
>INET: lbotez@pnet02.gryphon.com

Cary Farrier

--
+---------------------------------------+---------------------------------+
| Cary Farrier				| Internet  : farrier@apple.com   |

buchho@studsys.mu.edu (buchho) (11/21/89)

Speaking of Rastan's coming along, it got me wondering whatever happened
to Sword of Sodan...  I remember seeing two breathtaking demos for the IIgs
accompanying "Coming soon to a software store near you"...  Well, its been a
while...  Anyone know anything about it?  (It was reviewed in Computer Shopper
a few months ago...)

--
[]   Jacob S. Buchholz    [] Mary had a little roach, it lived behind the |

TSEAL@ALASKA.BITNET ("The Spanish Inqusition") (12/11/89)

Hey, you send quite a while ago, but I CAN'T WAIT FOR RASTAN!!  A friend
told me that Sword of Sodan is STILL VAPORWARE.  I am looking forward to that,
also.  So you have a IIgs, huh?  Any games you could recommend?