[comp.sys.apple] Thunderscan & paint programs

wprice@nmsu.edu (William Price) (12/11/89)

     I want to use Thunderware's Thunderscan scanner with a GS.
          Do these things work very well?  Can I pull images into a
          paint program like paintworks plus? If any of you have some
          insight into this I would appreciate it.
                  thanks,
                          bill

dlewis@pro-tcc.cts.com (Dave Lewis) (12/12/89)

I have been using Thunderscan with my GS and PaintWorks (Plus and Gold) for
about two years.  It works exceptionally well!  Take a look at the AppleTwo
forum on CIS to get some actual samples of digitized art.  Have fun!