[comp.sys.apple] Trouble with Vulcan40 and PC-Transporter ......

bard@wpi.wpi.edu (Tan Lee Peng) (12/09/89)

Help.... I've been trying to get my Vulcan 40, TranswarpGS, PC-Transporter
to work for about 5 days now. No luck !! The problem is that the files loaded
into the Vulcan 40 and executed from there crashes. But the program works
fine when executed from the 3 1/2" drive. Any help appreciated...

Configuration :-
        Apple IIGs (Rom03)
        Ramkeeper (Version 1.6) + GsRam Plus(4 Meg) + Apple 1 Meg Card
        Slot 1 - Sonic Blaster
        Slot 2 - Vulcan Drive Card (pseudo slot setting)
        Slot 3 - Transwarp GS (7 MHz. Version 8s Rev 1.5w)
        Slot 4 - Mouse
        Slot 5 - Smartport
        Slot 6 - PC-Transporter with 8087
        Slot 7 - Your card

Thanks in advance....

rnf@shumv1.uucp (Rick Fincher) (12/12/89)

In article <6129@wpi.wpi.edu> bard@wpi.wpi.edu (Tan Lee Peng) writes:

>Configuration :-
>        Apple IIGs (Rom03)
>        Ramkeeper (Version 1.6) + GsRam Plus(4 Meg) + Apple 1 Meg Card
>        Slot 1 - Sonic Blaster
>        Slot 2 - Vulcan Drive Card (pseudo slot setting)
>        Slot 3 - Transwarp GS (7 MHz. Version 8s Rev 1.5w)
>        Slot 6 - PC-Transporter with 8087

WOW 6+ meg of RAM and that other stuff!  I'll bet you can roast weenies
over your GS!  That is a real power users system.

Rick Fincher
rnf@shumv1.ncsu.edu

j_p@pro-lep.cts.com (Jason Perez) (12/12/89)

   I have a Vulcan 40 and PCTransporter.  I could not get the Tranporter to
boot when I used the system software that came w/the Vulcan.  I reformatted
the Vulcan, copied my System 5.0 disk onto it, and copied the AE PCtransporter
files to the Vulcan, then it all worked fine.
_____

UUCP: crash!pro-lep!j_p
ARPA: crash!pro-lep!j_p@nosc.mil
INET: j_p@pro-lep.cts.com