[comp.sys.apple] ShrinkIt Versions

CARPENTR@SERVAX.BITNET (RALPH=CARPENTER) (12/07/89)

Lynda Boetz (LBotez@PNet02.Gryphon.Com) says:
>ShrinkIt has a couple of different versions; the one you want is
>Shrinkit 2.02.

Lynda,

        We've been using ShrinkIt v2.1 for some months; is there some
disadvantage to this version which prevents you from recommending it?

                                                Ralpho
/                                                                             \
|  Ralph Carpenter           InterNet: CarpentR%SerVax.Bitnet@MITvma.MIT.EDU  |
|  Dept. of Psychology   --->Bitnet: CarpentR@SerVax  SoBell: (407) 367-2616  |
|  Florida Atlantic U.       Bitnet: Ralpho@FauVax  GEnie, Delphi: Ralpho     |
|  at Boca Raton             CI$: 74015.644@compuserve.com                    |
\_____________________________________________________________________________/

CC : SMTP@INTERBIT
CC : RALPHO@FAUVAX

nicholaA@batman.moravian.EDU (Andy Nicholas) (12/13/89)

In article <8912071341.AA20024@apple.com>, CARPENTR@SERVAX.BITNET
(RALPH=CARPENTER) writes:

> Lynda Boetz (LBotez@PNet02.Gryphon.Com) says:
> >ShrinkIt has a couple of different versions; the one you want is
> >Shrinkit 2.02.

>         We've been using ShrinkIt v2.1 for some months; is there some
> disadvantage to this version which prevents you from recommending it?

There is no advantage to using v2.02 over 2.1 -- version 2.1 is the most
current version available to date.  It was written about 3 months after version
2.02 was released in April.

Please, until version 3.0 is finished, use ShrinkIt version 2.1

Trust me.  I wrote it.

andy

--
Andy Nicholas             GEnie, AM-Online: shrinkit
Box 435, Moravian College       CompuServe: 70771,2615