[comp.sys.apple] creation

CMDSENWY@uiamvs.BITNET (12/12/89)

                                  The Creation

                         In the beginning was the PLAN
                         and then came the assumptions.
                     And the assumptions were without form
                      and the PLAN was without substance.

            And darkness was on the face of the software developers
            and they spake unto Developer Technical Support saying:
                    "It is a crock of shit and it stinketh."

             And the head of DTS went unto the head of engineering
                                  and sayeth:
              "It is a pail of dung, and none may abideth the odor
                                   thereof."

          And the head of engineering went unto the vice-president of
                                      R&D
                               and said unto him:
                        "It is a container of excrement
               and it is strong such that none may abideth by it."

           And the vice-president of R&D went unto the vice-president
                                  of marketing
                              and sayeth unto her:
                   "It contains that which aids plant growth
                            and it is very strong."

          And the vice-president of marketing went unto the president
                  of Apple Computer, Inc. and sayeth unto him:
                 "It promoteth growth and it is very powerful."

               And the president went unto the board of directors
                    and sayeth unto them of infinite wisdom:
              "This powerful PLAN will actively promote the growth
                        and efficiency of our company."

                And the board of directors looked upon the PLAN
                            and saw that it was good
                         and the PLAN became MACINTOSH.*

                                     Amen!

*Please substitute an object of derision of your choice.

No flames, PLEASE :-)

Steven Nelson
Univ. of Iowa
Bitnet: CMDSENPG@UIAMVS

gt0t+@andrew.cmu.edu (Gregory Ross Thompson) (12/13/89)

CMDSENWY@uiamvs.BITNET writes:
>                                   The Creation
[loads -o- stuff omitted]

>                          and the PLAN became MACINTOSH.*
>
>                                      Amen!
>
> *Please substitute an object of derision of your choice.
>
> No flames, PLEASE :-)

  This isn't a flame, just a statement:

  Down with the Mac, may the Apple ][ live forever!!!

> Steven Nelson
> Univ. of Iowa
> Bitnet: CMDSENPG@UIAMVS

		-Greg T.

RWILSON@UTCVM.BITNET (robert wilson) (12/13/89)

Bullshit

ericmcg@pro-generic.cts.com (Eric Mcgillicuddy) (12/15/89)

"I like you, you are funny man. That is why I will kill you last." A.
Schwarzenegger