[comp.sys.apple] GS Shell Applications

JC06081@UAFSYSB.UARK.EDU (John Chapman) (12/15/89)

I just got hold of ROGUE from an ftp site.  It comes out as a GS Shell
Application.  How does one execute one of these from the finder?

:::::::::::::::::
  John  Chapman
 JC06081@UAFSYSB
:::::::::::::::::

wilken@plains.UUCP (Scott Wilken) (12/15/89)

In article <8912142139.AA03062@apple.com> JC06081@UAFSYSB.UARK.EDU (John Chapman) writes:
>I just got hold of ROGUE from an ftp site.  It comes out as a GS Shell
>Application.  How does one execute one of these from the finder?
>
>  John  Chapman

One doesnt.  Its just like it says.. It is a *SHELL* application.  You must
be in a shell to run it.  If you own APW, use that, but I find that ECP16
is just as easy (and cheaper since it is released for public distribution).

Scott

! Internet:  wilken@plains.nodak.edu           America Online:  Wilken        !
! UUCP:      ..!uunet!plains!wilken            GEnie:           S.WILKEN1     !
! BITNET:    WILKEN@PLAINS                                                    !