[comp.sys.apple] Once more for emphasis

Tabakal@UB.CC.UMICH.EDU (12/14/89)

To avoid the problems of when Larry Virden called for a vote:

   ONCE MORE TIME:

>                       ##########################
>                             CALL FOR VOTES
>                       ##########################
>
>                            comp.sys.apple2.tech
>
>    Mail your votes to :
>
>          farrier@apple.com

       That's FARRIER, not INFO-APPLE.

    Todd A. Bakal                              I believe in the Cubs,
    U of M Apple User's Group                  Bo's national championship
    Ann Arbor, Michigan                        chances, and my Apple ][gs.

    Internet: Tabakal@ub.cc.umich.edu          FTP: 35.1.1.43
    UUCP: ...!uunet!ub.cc.umich.edu!tabakal    BITnet: Tabakal@UMICHUB

lvirden@pro-tcc.cts.com (Larry Virden) (12/18/89)

Thanks Todd!  P.S.  someone should submit a request for a new group called
comp.sys.apple2, with the stated intention that after traffic from info-apple
is merged over that a rmgroup for comp.sys.apple be issued.  Then, for quite a
while, have info-apple re-route both groups to info-apple.  When the traffic
for the old comp.sys.apple reaches a certain low point, start bouncing
messages destined for info-apple (or bounce back a nasty gram but let the msg
go thru) - telling the postmaster at  the person's site that their newsgroup
list is out of date.
--
Larry W. Virden                 ProLine: pro-tcc!lvirden
674 Falls Place                 Work:   lvirden@cas.bitnet

davep@pro-graphics.cts.com (David Pirmann) (12/24/89)

Uh, this message threw m
Proterm in to mousetext mode.  I can't see capitals... why?

 ProLine: davep@pro-graphics                  "We are all in the gutter,
    UUCP: ...crash!pro-graphics!davep          but some of us are looking at
ARPA/DDN: pro-graphics!davep@nosc.mil          the stars."  -OSCAR WILDE
Internet: davep@pro-graphics.cts.com