[comp.sys.apple] AWGS File Type specs

shatara@ptogpx.dec.com (Chris Shatara) (12/21/89)

Will someone at Claris care to comment if they are going to release the
AWGS file specs to Apple DTS such that they can be include in the File
Type notes?  Any guess as to when this would happen?

/chris

In article <1180@mountn.dec.com> shatara@ptogpx.dec.com (Chris Shatara) writes:
>Will someone at Claris care to comment if they are going to release the
>AWGS file specs to Apple DTS such that they can be include in the File
>Type notes?  Any guess as to when this would happen?
>
>/chris

We're working with Claris to get the AppleWorks GS file formats clearly
defined so they can be published ASAP.

Matt Deatherage, Apple Computer, Inc. | "The opinions represented here are
Developer Technical Support, Apple II |  not necessarily those of Apple
Group.  Personal mail only, please.   |  Computer, Inc.  Remember that."