[comp.sys.apple] UPDATE on NEW GIF converters wanted. Re: Viewing image files on IIGS

In article <7241@nigel.udel.EDU> arumbaka@udel.edu (Ravi Arumbakam) writes:

>    I would like to know if it is possible to view image files such as Raster,
>GIF files on a Apple IIGS computer. Do I need any special software tools to do
>so? I would appreciate all the responses in this regard. Please E-mail your
>    My E-mail address is   arumbaka@dewey.udel.edu, arumbaka@udel.edu
>     Thanks in advance...

	As people have already said, SHRCONVERT will fit your bill.

	Several months ago however, a few people said they were working on
new GS GIF converters... Could any of you give me (or everyone if you want
to post it) any kind of an update on how your progress is going or if you
gave up??
	While I COULD NOT DO IT ANY BETTER, SHRConvert is just too damn slow.

--
unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu    APPLE II FOREVER    APL24VR   GS tips? Mail me.
unknown%darkside.com@ames.arpa   Please use the former address for regular use.