interest, so I'm reposting here.

--- Begin Include ---

Msg#: 8996 *Apple Echo*
01/05/90 20:02:00
From: TREVOR CHURCHILL
  To: ALL
Subj: PRESS-RELEASE

ARIEL PUBLISHING ANNOUNCES NEW TECHNICAL JOURNAL

December 29, 1989 - Pateros, WA  Contact Ross W. Lambert 509-923-2249

Ariel Publishing is pleased to announce the publication of a new monthly
technical journal for the Apple II Programmers, 8/16.

Aimed at serious developers and hobbyists, 8/16 will be source code
intensive.  Our monthly columns will include coverage of Orca C, Micol
Advanced Basic GS, Merlin 8 and 16 bit assembly, Applesoft, and ZBasic.
Other environments, namely Pascal, Orca/M, TML Basic, Etc., will also be
examined frequently.  A one-year subscription (12 Issues) will be $29.95.

8/16 will also be offering a monthly companion diskette.  The disk version of
the publication will not only include all the articles and source code from the
magazine, but also extra articles, tutorials, sample code, public domain
utilities, and commercial product demos as well.  We expect to provide in
excess of 500K of material each and every month. The diskette is available for
$69.95 per year, $39.95 for six months, and $21 for three months.

The first issue will be available on March 1st, 1990.

--- QM v1.00
 * Origin: THE BIG ELECTRIC CAT *SDS* HST/V.32 Kindersley Sask (1:140/53.0)