[comp.sys.apple] RIP Call-A.P.P.L.E.

estell@m.cs.uiuc.edu (01/02/90)

It's official: Call-A.P.P.L.E. will cease publication with its next issue
(vol 12, no 9).  This information was given in a one-page article in the
January 1990 issue of A2-Central (i.e. Open-Apple) which included a copy of
an editorial for the last issue written by editor emeritus Val Golding.

l8208@uwav1.u.washington.edu (01/09/90)

In article <7300023@m.cs.uiuc.edu>, estell@m.cs.uiuc.edu writes:
> It's official: Call-A.P.P.L.E. will cease publication with its next issue
> (vol 12, no 9).  This information was given in a one-page article in the
> January 1990 issue of A2-Central (i.e. Open-Apple) which included a copy of
> an editorial for the last issue written by editor emeritus Val Golding.
TechAlliance is working on putting together a disk-based version of
Call -A.P.P.L.E. magazine. It will be an all volunteer effort by the
members of TechAlliance. If you would like to contribute or help out
contact me at WaltNelson on America Online. We plan to have a forum there
as well.

Don't give up hope yet. -=- Walt Nelson

bsherman@mthvax.cs.miami.edu (Bob Sherman) (01/12/90)

Why limit the Call APPLE forum to just AOL???  How about something here
also for those here who do not have the $$$$ per hour to burn on what
is left of Applelink-Personal Edition..

--
    bsherman@mthvax.cs.miami.edu | bsherman@pro-exchange | MCI MAIL: BSHERMAN