[comp.sys.apple] HyperStudio Demo Disks

shatara@memit.enet.dec.com (Chris Shatara) (01/14/90)

I was browsing around today on AmericaOnline and came across 3 files
(disks) that one can download and get a demo of Roger Wagner's Hyper
Studio. These files are from Roger Wagner.  The problem is that it takes
366 minutes to load at 1200 baud (all that avail without a toll call.)

Does anyone know if this demo is available elsewhere, say from the
developer?

anyone have any experience with the demos?

/chris
|        Chris Shatara       |      Internet:    shatara@memit.enet.dec.com |
|  Opinions expressed are    |      DEC Easynet: memit::shatara             |
|   mine and mine only!      |      UUCP:        ...!decwrl!memit!shatara   |

bird@cbnewsd.ATT.COM (j.l.walters) (01/15/90)

From article <1241@mountn.dec.com>, by shatara@memit.enet.dec.com (Chris Shatara):
> Does anyone know if this demo is available elsewhere, say from the
> developer?

Roger Wagner offers a 9 (??) disk set of demo's for $10. I've sent
for them, they haven't arrived yet. Look in the front of your
manual for the telephone number. They take credit cards.

--
				Joe Walters att!ihlpf!bird
				IH 2A-227 (708) 979-9527

danr@pro-tcc.cts.com (Dan Roberts) (01/15/90)

The Entire Roger Wagner/HyperStudio Demo packages includes a total of 10 disks
and is available for $10.00 Direct from Roger Wagner Publishing.

Dan

Daniel Roberts            Proline: danr@pro-tcc
50 East Mound Street      CI$:     71271,1437
Columbus OH 43215         INET:    danr@pro-tcc.cts.com
                          UUCP:    crash!pnet01!pro-tcc!danr