[comp.sys.apple] Protocol drivers

n8948315@unicorn.WWU.EDU (arthur morgan) (01/16/90)

I would be very interested in writing a driver for something like Zmodem if I
could just find a statement in english explaining the theory behind how the
Zmodem protocol operates. If I (or other programmers out here on the net who
will probably read this post) were to have an understandable explanation of
how Zmodem works, perhaps we could do something about it in our spare time. :)

lvirden@pro-tcc.cts.com (Larry Virden) (01/20/90)

What do you consider readable english?  I mean, the creator of Zmodem
publishes specs for it and Ymodem - have you seen those?
--
Larry W. Virden                 ProLine: pro-tcc!lvirden
674 Falls Place                 Work:   lvirden@cas.bitnet