[comp.sys.apple] Mac Parts Wanted

Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com (01/17/90)

Buying any Macintosh computer parts you may have laying around.
Including broken power supply or logic boards, mice, cases, etc.
(They don't have to be broken, of course...::grin::...buying anything.)
What have you?
-- Randy Padawer   (615) 637-7263
Usenet/Internet:  Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com
Applelink:  Loopy@cup.portal.com@DASNET#
UUCP:  sun!portal!cup.portal.com!Loopy
America Online:   RandyPad1

cyliao@eng.umd.edu (Chun-Yao Liao) (01/21/90)

In article <26023@cup.portal.com> Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com writes:
>Buying any Macintosh computer parts you may have laying around.
>Including broken power supply or logic boards, mice, cases, etc.
>(They don't have to be broken, of course...::grin::...buying anything.)
>What have you?
>-- Randy Padawer   (615) 637-7263
>Usenet/Internet:  Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com
>Applelink:  Loopy@cup.portal.com@DASNET#
>UUCP:  sun!portal!cup.portal.com!Loopy
>America Online:   RandyPad1

Idon't understand why people like to read this kind of articles in the
newsgroup of Apple //s. If each article may cost hundred or thausand dollars,
then lots money had been spending on these "useless" articles since they are
in the wrong newsgroup.  Let's vote again to change the name to Comp.sys.apple2

--
|I want Rocket Chip 10 MHz, Z-Ram Ultra II, UniDisk 3.5 | cyliao@wam.umd.edu  |
|I want my own NeXT, 64 Mb RAM, 660 Mb SCSI, NeXT laser |    Chun Yao Liao    |