[comp.sys.apple] Volunteer

lbotez@pnet02.gryphon.com (Lynda Botez) (01/20/90)

Matt Deatherage says
>So is there a volunteer on here to collect the information and forward it to
>Jerry Cline?  I hope someone publicly posts they can do this.

I will be GLAD to forward ALL comments from this feed to Jerry Cline.  The
reason I even bothered to upload the post from America-On-Line in the first
place was to get some feedback from the users here.  Most here are quite
knowledgeable about the Apple IIGS, and should have some useful comments
regarding what Apple should do with the Apple II (heaven knows we've all
complained enough about it here).

I really feel this is a sincere effort on Apple's part to finally listen to
us.  For once let's leave all the sarcasm behind and put our collective
thoughts together in a positive way.

Lynda

UUCP: {ames!elroy, <routing site>}!gryphon!pnet02!lbotez
INET: lbotez@pnet02.gryphon.com

prl3546@tahoma.UUCP (Philip R. Lindberg) (01/31/90)

From article <55211@srcsip.UUCP>, by shankar@SRC.Honeywell.COM (Subash Shankar):
> In article <24999@gryphon.COM> lbotez@pnet02.gryphon.com (Lynda Botez) writes:
>>
>>I will be GLAD to forward ALL comments from this feed to Jerry Cline.
>
> Ok, here goes.  [ more speed, etc....]
>
>   a built-in SCSI port is absolutely required.

A lot of people have put in the "SCSI port required", but so far as I have
seen, nobody has pointed out that it needs to have both an internal and an
external plug/connector.  This is required since the machine needs to
support internal hard drives as well as external devices.  (IMHO)

Phil

|If my IIgs 'll just hold out for a few more months 'til GS+...|
| Phil Lindberg	      		 snail mail: 13845 S.E. 131 ST |
| UUCP: ..!uunet!bcstec!tahoma!prl3546       Renton, WA 98056  |
|    Disclaimer: I don't speak for my employer (and I not      |
|		 sure they even know I exist....)	       |