[comp.sys.apple] Copy ][+ problem

daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com (Dave Harvey) (02/01/90)

---------------------------------START-------------------------------------
Launching from ProSel works fine. However, when I try to quit Copy
][+ I jump immediately back to the Copy ][+ menu window.
Has anyone got it to work with ProSel? I do know that it works
with the finder, however, I prefer ProSel and won't quit because
of one knot headed program.

---------------------------------END------------------------------------------
I tried what you tried and wasn't successful either.  I finally used the
Applications feature to specify only one application: Prosel
Here's what my application file looks like:
Application number: 1
Application name: prosel
Command letter:P
application prefix:/RAM7
Application pathname:PROSEL.SYSTEM
Number of Applications:1
Status:Unchanged

proline: pro-novapple!daveharv
uucp: crash!pro-novapple!daveharv
arpa: crash!pro-novapple!daveharv@nosc.mil
Internet: daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com
Northern Virginia Apple Users Group >pro-novapple< 703-671-0416/300-2400 baud