[comp.sys.apple] apple ][ rom

cyliao@eng.umd.edu (Chun-Yao Liao) (02/02/90)

Sorry to post this here (which I should send a personal reply) but I can
never get my mails to UUCP of any kind.

In article <3278@infmx.UUCP> lax@infmx.UUCP (John Lax) writes:

[stuffs deleted]

>Can someone help me with the part-number(s) for ][+ ROM  ?
>Any suggested outlets for this would be appreciated also as the cost is
>coming out of my pocket.

Ok, I am coping these from my roommate's II+ (yes, we have 2 Appls in our
room, but he never use it since he can use my //c)

ROM-DO: 341-0011	ROM-F0: 341-0015
ROM-D8: 341-0012	ROM-F8: 341-0020
ROM-E0: 341-0013
ROM-E8: 341-0014

Hope these are the part-numbers you need (I don't really know what a part-
number is, I guess it is the number of chips, right?)

--
|I want Rocket Chip 10 MHz, Z-Ram Ultra II, UniDisk 3.5 | cyliao@wam.umd.edu  |
|I want my own NeXT, 50MHz 68040, 64Mb RAM, 660Mb SCSI, |    Chun Yao Liao    |