[comp.sys.apple] Uploads to comp.binaries.apple2

ditz@EN.ECN.PURDUE.EDU (Michael R Ditz) (02/05/90)

     Could someone please send me mail telling me if Photonix v1.46 and
the fixed Multijiggle programs have been uploaded to comp.binaries.apple2?
In the past few days we have had major disk failures and most of the news
and all large mail and posts have been lost.  I am looking forward to these
programs and am wondering if I missed them.

     Thanks a lot,

          Mike

RXBROWN@UALR.BITNET ("MR.FANTASTIC") (02/06/90)

  Could someone please tell me what the FTP address is for
comp.binaries.apple2? I do realize that comp.binaries is a
directory. I just dont know the FTP site!

Thanks In Advance
R Brown

cs122aw@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Scott Alfter) (02/06/90)

In article <E25EA795367F000498@UALR.BITNET> RXBROWN@UALR.BITNET ("MR.FANTASTIC") writes:
>  Could someone please tell me what the FTP address is for
>comp.binaries.apple2? I do realize that comp.binaries is a
>directory. I just dont know the FTP site!

comp.binaries.apple2 is not an FTP site.  It's a newsgroup, the same as comp.
sys.apple (soon to be comp.sys.apple2? :-) ).  You access it with rn, notes,
or whatever you use to read comp.sys.apple.

Internet: cs122aw@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu    _/_ Apple IIe: the power to be your best!
          alfter@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu/ v \
          saa33413@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (    (              A keyboard--how quaint!
          free0066@vmd.cso.uiuc.edu  \_^_/                     --M. Scott, STIV