[comp.sys.apple] Macos -Problem

mitch@rbdc.UUCP (Mitch Berry) (02/07/90)

Uhh..to all the people who left me mail on Macos...i cant send thru uucp mail
because my administrator doesnt like the idea....of about 10 different sends
of two 96k files...sooo...would anybody start flaming if it was put on comp.bi
.binaries.apple2???? it really isnt compyrighted software...it is a rewrite
of a copyrighted program...but this is sort of a sticky situation...

suggestions?
--
[Mitch Berry (Thrashing Rage)|UUCP:mitch@rbdc.UUCP|PROLINE:thrash@pro-Dchamber]
"I want to play my music, As loud as I please. I want to grow my hair down to

danield@pro-grouch.cts.com (Daniel Davidson) (02/09/90)

Please do not post MACOS to comp.binaries.apple2. If you do, you are beging
for problems. As I said in my post to the net, MACOS is an infrigment on the
copyrights of L&L Productions. L&L has already threatend a lawsuit over the
distribution of MACOS, and if it went out on the net there would be hell to
pay, possibly including the loss of comp.binaries.apple2.

If you *MUST* post MACOS, contact L&L Producitons FIRST and make SURE that it
is Okay with them. I think you will find that it is not.

Daniel
BITNET : danield%pro-grouch.cts.com@nosc.mil  | ProLine: danield@pro-grouch
UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-grouch!danield         | INET:danield@pro-grouch.cts.com
ARPA: crash!pnet01!pro-grouch!danield@nosc.mil| All opinions here in are MINE!!