[comp.sys.apple] DesignMaster

S825177@UWEC.BITNET (JEFFREY SORTE) (02/09/90)

In article <E023559C327F005418@uwecvaxa.bitnet> jm7e+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU
(Jeremy G. Mereness) writes:
>I have picked up a lot of neat NDA's off of Apple2-l from a guy named
>C.K. Haun who says he's from Ravenware Software in Torrance CA.
>
>This stuff is GREAT! ColorIt, WriteIt, all of It!
>He says they were written with something called the Designmaster. What
>is this Designmaster? It makes writing these NDA's look EASY!

In the latest "Byte Works News", there is a sneak preview of this product.
It is resource tool/utility that looks to be the paint program of desktop
programming.  You are able to place controls of all kinds where you like them,
you can add windows with any/all of the goodies, add custom colors, etc...
It will also create source code for your desktop, in ORCA/APW assembly, Merlin
assembly, C, Pascal, and even in Apple's REZ resource compiler code.

It is slated to be available in early 1990.

Disclaimer:  I do not work for ByteWorks, nor am I being paid for this, etc...

Jeff Sorte  -  S825177@UWEC.BITNET
%Slipped Bit Error% - Can't find NIFTY.SIG