[comp.sys.apple] Multi-Juggle Question

wogg0743@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (02/08/90)

Whoever it was that posted Multi-Juggle, it's a great demo!
What I want to know is, what program generated the pictures that
Juggle displays?  Does it run on the GS?  Is is PD/Shareware?
Can we all have a copy?

william gulstad

johnn@pro-sol.cts.com (John Nishinaga) (02/09/90)

The animation your referring to was called Multi-Juggler.  The program
that made it runs on a GS but it was only for that single juggle animation.
It has over 30 frames and the program took over 8 hours to produce that single
animation.

I forgot the guy's name that did it but if you want to know more about it,
give tonyg some email. He's going to kill me for this. :)

MACAUSLANDR@watt.ccs.tuns.ca (Robert MacAusland) (02/09/90)

Has Multi-Juggle been posted to Apple2-L?  I don't think I've ever heard
of it before....