[comp.sys.apple] Proline <-> Unix interconnection

rlw@ttardis.UUCP (Ron Wilson) (02/10/90)

I have received numerous inquiries about my Proline <-> Unix
interconnection software.

Therefore, I will orginize my software (which runs on a Unix system),
and post an archive of it to comp.sources.apple2 (or whatever news
group is appropriate - does any one really know IF this group actually
exists? - if not, where should I post it? - thanks in advance).

Since I did not expect even a tenth of the interest I received for this
software, I'm not exactly prepared - it will probably take about a week
(in my spare (read sparse) time) to get this archive ready.
("We appologize for the inconvinience." - a mesg from God in _So Long
and Thanks For All The Fish_ by Douglas Adams)

- Ron Wilson
rlw@ttardis
sharkey!cfctech!ttardis!rlw
uunet!edsews.eds.com!rel!ttardis!rlw

danield@pro-grouch.cts.com (Daniel Davidson) (02/13/90)

Glad to hear that you are going to make your Unix=>ProLine software avalible.

There is on comp.sources.apple2 group, but such things have been posted in the
comp.binaries.apple2 group repeatedly, So that would be the best place for it.

I can't wait to see that sucker!

Daniel
BITNET : danield%pro-grouch.cts.com@nosc.mil  | ProLine: danield@pro-grouch
UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-grouch!danield         | INET:danield@pro-grouch.cts.com
ARPA: crash!pnet01!pro-grouch!danield@nosc.mil| All opinions here in are MINE!!

matthew@sunpix.East.Sun.COM ( Sun Visualization Products) (02/14/90)

}
}Therefore, I will orginize my software (which runs on a Unix system),
}and post an archive of it to comp.sources.apple2 (or whatever news
}group is appropriate - does any one really know IF this group actually
}exists? - if not, where should I post it? - thanks in advance).
}
}- Ron Wilson
}rlw@ttardis

     Since the Apple // community of Usenet lacks the thru-put to make a
'comp.sources.apple2' useful,  It been the general (unspoken) consensus
that 'comp.binaries.apple2' is for both sources and binaries. (BTW: posting
to 'comp.sys.apple(2)' would probably get you fried to a crisp.)

--
Matthew Lee Stier                            |
Sun Microsystems ---  RTP, NC  27709-3447    |     "Wisconsin   Escapee"