[comp.sys.apple] PFS to AppleWorks conversion util??

fritzw@pro-gemini.cts.com (System Administrator) (02/11/90)

Does anyone out there have a copy of Jim Luthers' PFS to AppleWorks conversion
program?

I have a client who is in DESPERATE need of this utility... I know that it's
available on GEnie, but I don't have an account there, so anyone that could
help me on this, I'd be forever grateful. (There's some money that I could
send whoever gets this to me first, so I guess this is REWARDware? :-})

Thanks in advance!

        Fritz

    UUCP: crash!pro-gemini!fritzw           |  ProLine: fritzw@pro-gemini
InterNet: crash!fritzw@pro-gemini.cts.com   |  716/532-3971 3/12/2400 Baud
ARPA/DDN: crash!pro-gemini!fritzw@nosc.mil  |  11:30PM-8:00AM     Gowanda, NY
Amateur Radio: N2JKJ                        |  Account Login: register

dlyons@Apple.COM (David A. Lyons) (02/14/90)

In article <9002110748.AA06968@trout.nosc.mil> fritzw@pro-gemini.cts.com (System Administrator) writes:
>Does anyone out there have a copy of Jim Luthers' PFS to AppleWorks conversion
>program?

Yup--will post it to comp.binaries.apple2 today (I got it straight from Jim).
There are actually two utilities--one for PFS Write and one for PFS File.
--

 --David A. Lyons, Apple Computer, Inc.      |   DAL Systems
   Apple II Developer Technical Support      |   P.O. Box 875

   My opinions are my own, not Apple's.