[comp.sys.apple] AFOSC pinouts

c60c-3cw@web-3a.berkeley.edu (02/14/90)

	Does anybody have the pinouts for AFOSC?  It's a simple oscilloscope
that attaches to a GS through the A/D connector of the DOC (I think).  Has
anybody actually used this program?  It seems like a good idea.

c60c-3cw@web (Allen Kelton) *  HARD HAT AREA:  Signature under construction   *

DANFUZZ@BROWNVM.BROWN.EDU (Dan Bornstein) (02/15/90)

>From:         agate!web-3a!c60c-3cw@UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU
>
>        Does anybody have the pinouts for AFOSC?  It's a simple oscilloscope
>that attaches to a GS through the A/D connector of the DOC (I think).  Has
>anybody actually used this program?  It seems like a good idea.

Thanx! I wrote AFOSC. There's no such thing as "AFOSC pinouts"; AFOSC is
just a program that looks at the gs's a/d input and graphs the result.
On my gs, the pins to use are the frontmost two on the 5-pin (or maybe 6
pin--I haven't looked in a while) molex connector towards the front-right
of the motherboard; It may be different on ROM 03's for all I know.

-dan