[comp.sys.apple] result of vote???

cyliao@eng.umd.edu (Chun-Yao Liao) (02/16/90)

In article <20431@netnews.upenn.edu> pay@eniac.seas.upenn.edu.UUCP (Geoffrey A. Pay) writes:
>I am trying to sell my friend's Macintosh 512k with two 400k drives and a Imagewriter I.  If you are interested leave a note on the board, or at my mail box, or call Josh Ofstein @ (215) 243-6571, Philadelphia, Univ. of Pennsylvania.
>Please include a price.

	When is the result of the vote being posted on the newsgroup?  I am
a bit tired to wast my time reading this kind of articles.  Thanx.

--
|I want Rocket Chip 10 MHz, Z-Ram Ultra II, UniDisk 3.5 | cyliao@wam.umd.edu  |
|I want my own NeXT, 50MHz 68040, 64Mb RAM, 660Mb SCSI, |    Chun Yao Liao    |

mustang@spock.UUCP (Neil McNeight) (02/16/90)

	I have no idea how to mail my vote so I'll post it...

			       \/
	YES!! to comp.sys.apple2!!
			       ^

Neil McNeight			|"Does anyone know where the love of God goes"
Class of 1991			|"When the waves turn the minutes to hours"
Choate Rosemary Hall		|	-Gordon Lightfoot
Wallingford, CT			|	'The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald'
Real Home: Marine City, MI	|---------------------------------------------
Real Life: Still searching	| Even!if!I@knew.my.path,I!wouldn't.tell!YOU!

JDA@CU.NIH.GOV ("Doug Ashbrook") (02/17/90)

>         I have no idea how to mail my vote so I'll post it...

You send your vote to APPLE2@WORLD.STD.COM.

J. Douglas Ashbrook                                   (301) 496-5181
BITNET: JDA@NIHCU
INTERNET: JDA@CU.NIH.GOV     or     jda%nihcu.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu
National Institutes of Health, Computer Center,   Bethesda, MD 20892

-+- Remember.  If some weirdo in a blue suit offers you some MS-DOS,
JUST SAY NO!