[comp.sys.apple] Rockwell 65C02

cs122aw@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Scott Alfter) (02/17/90)

In my enhanced (just today!) IIe, I have a Rockwell 65C02 instead of the NCR
65C02 that the IIe Technical Reference Manual describes.  From an article I saw
some time in Nibble, I know that the Rockwell version is supposed to have some
opcodes that the NCR version doesn't.  Does anyone know what extra opcodes are
available?

Thanx in advance.

Scott Alfter-------------------------------------------------------------------
Internet: cs122aw@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu    _/_ Apple IIe: the power to be your best!
          alfter@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu/ v \
          saa33413@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (    (              A keyboard--how quaint!
  Bitnet: free0066@uiucvmd.bitnet    \_^_/                     --M. Scott, STIV

greyelf@wpi.wpi.edu (Michael J Pender) (02/19/90)

In article <1990Feb17.030205.6418@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> cs122aw@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Scott Alfter) writes:
>In my enhanced (just today!) IIe, I have a Rockwell 65C02 instead of the NCR
>65C02 that the IIe Technical Reference Manual describes.  From an article I saw
>some time in Nibble, I know that the Rockwell version is supposed to have some
>opcodes that the NCR version doesn't.  Does anyone know what extra opcodes are
>available?

I think its just the WAI (wait for interrupt) and STP (stop the clock) inst
ructions, numbers $CB and $DB respectively.