[comp.sys.apple] Is there DYNAMO for apw????????

delaneyg@wnre.aecl.ca (Grant Delaney) (02/18/90)

I was just looking at archives on 130.43.2.2 and noticed a reorganization
of the tools area where DYNAMO is archived.  Now their is a MPW section
and an APW section which currently does not allow general access.  By the
way if their are any of you without access to 130.43.2.2 and a MAC with
MPW let me know and I'll send you the MPW archive for DYNAMO 2-1
GRant

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (02/19/90)

In article <221*delaneyg@wnre.aecl.ca> delaneyg@wnre.aecl.ca (Grant Delaney) writes:
>I was just looking at archives on 130.43.2.2 and noticed a reorganization
>of the tools area where DYNAMO is archived.  Now their is a MPW section
>and an APW section which currently does not allow general access.  By the
>way if their are any of you without access to 130.43.2.2 and a MAC with
>MPW let me know and I'll send you the MPW archive for DYNAMO 2-1

Yes, Eric Soldan has completed a version of Dynamo for APW.  Unfortunately,
it does not use macros like the MPW version, but it does work.  As soon as
he finishes the final touches on V2.1 of the APW version, it will be posted
to apple.com and AppleLink.  For those of you without FTP, these files also
get to apple2-l if you have a little patience.

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_