[comp.sys.apple] help building shrinkit

max@lgc.lgc.com (Max Heffler @ Landmark Graphics) (02/19/90)

I downloaded several demos from Usenet and finally moved them to my IIGS
at home.  They all need shrinkit.  I attempted to build shrinkit and found
I needed blu.  I had gotten shrinkit from harvard.  After bluing it, I
found some .qq files that needed usq2.  After downloading usq2 and execing
it I, usq2 hung.  executioner.mod also hung.  what am i doing wrong, or is
there a version of shrinkit out there that does not need usq2 to unpack.
Thanx in advance...

--
Max Heffler			internet: max@lgc.com
Landmark Graphics Corp.		uucp: ..!uunet!lgc!max

tomk@pro-grouch.cts.com (Tom Kelly) (02/20/90)

BLU itself has unsqueeze in it.   Use the unsqueeze option from the menu to
unsqueeze files that have a .qq extension.
If you need more detailed info send me E-Mail.

UUCP: crash!pro-grouch!tomk
ARPA: crash!pro-grouch!tomk@nosc.mil