[comp.sys.apple] ** MAC-2 PWR SUPPLY NEEDED **

Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com (02/19/90)

I am looking for a Mac II power supply.  Can anyone help?
Thanks.  --Randy Padawer
Internet:  Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com
Telephone:  (615) 637-7263

cs122aw@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Scott Alfter) (02/19/90)

In article <27082@cup.portal.com> Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com writes:
>I am looking for a Mac II power supply.  Can anyone help?

C'mon--where's the result of the comp.sys.apple2 vote?  Quickly, now, before
the Mac-zombies take over completely! :-)

Scott Alfter-------------------------------------------------------------------
Internet: cs122aw@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu    _/_ Apple IIe: the power to be your best!
          alfter@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu/ v \
          saa33413@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (    (              A keyboard--how quaint!
  Bitnet: free0066@uiucvmd.bitnet    \_^_/                     --M. Scott, STIV

Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com (02/20/90)

I've received several wasteful letters, informing me that comp.sys.apple
is for Apple //'s...  I'm well aware of that, and I also know that those
with Apple //'s are NOT second class citizens (count me as one) and OFTEN
are well-informed individuals who know leads on anything having to do
with Apple.  In fact, they are often more informed than their Mac
counterparts.   Please, only email me if you have a lead on a power supply.
Otherwise, fan your flames and inform your dogs.  Thanks.  --Randy

cyliao@eng.umd.edu (Chun-Yao Liao) (02/21/90)

In article <27082@cup.portal.com> Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com writes:
>I am looking for a Mac II power supply.  Can anyone help?
>Thanks.  --Randy Padawer
>Internet:  Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com
>Telephone:  (615) 637-7263

Can anyone tell me what was the result of the voting to change the
comp.sys.apple to comp.sys.apple2? Or I just missed it?

--
|I want Rocket Chip 10 MHz, Z-Ram Ultra II, UniDisk 3.5 | cyliao@wam.umd.edu  |
|I want my own NeXT, 50MHz 68040, 64Mb RAM, 660Mb SCSI, |    Chun Yao Liao    |