[comp.sys.apple] Ooops.

DCS100@PSUVM.BITNET (David C. Schweisguth) (08/27/89)

In article <89238.180704DCS100@PSUVM> I wrote:                                 T> says:
>In article <89233.162153DCS100@PSUVM> I wrote:
>
>>     1) What are the purposes of the following files: [listing of several new
>>to System Disk 5.0 ...]
>
>The July 89 release of GS/OS Tech Note #1, just out from DTS, describes the
>contents of all three disks -- no sense duplicating it here.

No, scratch that ... it only covers the first two. That's why it's
called "Contents of System Disk and System Tools", I guess.

Incidentally, are all those demo directories really on the released
version? If so, my dealer didn't give me a real "virgin" copy ...
/                                                                             \
| David C. Schweisguth     406 Althouse Laboratory   "When one has much to    |
| AppleLink PE: Von Mordo  University Park, PA 16802  put into them, a day    |
| Bitnet: DCS100@PSUVM     814-862-0806 (home) or     has a thousand pockets."|
| GEnie: D.SCHWEISGUT      814-863-2791 (work)        -- Friedrich Nietzsche  |

gt0t+@andrew.cmu.edu (Gregory Ross Thompson) (02/21/90)

  I made a rather large mistake completely by accident.  I did the
unthinkable:

  I put files on comp.binaries.apple2 without specifying what computer
they were for.  I'm sorry, momentary lapse of reason.

  I uploaded 5 GS pics packed with ShrinkIt.  Each pic is in the Apple
Preferred format.

  I hope this clears everything up...

		-Greg T.