[comp.sys.apple] SnowTerm v2.00 Released

jsnow@esunix.UUCP (John Snow) (02/19/90)

Snow Software is pleased to announce the release of SnowTerm v2.00.  SnowTerm
is a desktop VT100 terminal emulator and communications program for the Apple
IIGS.  Version 2.00 adds several new features.  First, a capture buffer facility
records incoming text and allows it to be saved to disk, listed on the screen,
and printed.  A new command transmits text files to a remote computer.  Also
included are new commands to print text files and list them on the screen.
Text from the capture buffer or from a text file can be copied to the system
clipboard so that it can be pasted into other desktop applications.

SnowTerm v2.00 requires the Apple IIGS System Disk 5.0.2.  To take full
advantage of this release of SnowTerm, it is recommended that you have at
least 1 MB of RAM and two disk drives or a hard disk.

SnowTerm v2.00 has been posted to comp.binaries.apple2.  If you do not receive
SnowTerm v2.00 and you would like a copy, send email to my addresses below and
I will be glad to email a copy to you.

SnowTerm is shareware, $20.
John F. Snow                         UUCP:     ...!uunet!utah-cs!esunix!jsnow
Evans & Sutherland Computer Corp.    INET:           esunix!jsnow@cs.utah.edu
Salt Lake City, Utah                 America Online: JohnSnow  GEnie: J.SNOW2

supton@pro-novapple.cts.com (Sam Upton) (02/22/90)

John :
  I would be interested in finding out if this release of Snowterm will work
with an internal (I have DataLink) modem ?

Thanks !

Sam Upton

proline: pro-novapple!supton
UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!supton