[comp.sys.apple] Super Selector

henrym@pro-houston.cts.com (Henry Malmgren) (02/22/90)

Where did you get this super selector?  I love(d) Bloom County, and I'd love
to get it on my machine.  Please e-mail me a copy, or post it to the binaries.
Thanks!
UUCP: crash!pro-houston!henrym
ARPA: crash!pro-houston!henrym@nosc.mil
INET: henrym@pro-houston.cts.com
America Online: Henrym9

greyelf@wpi.wpi.edu (Michael J Pender) (02/23/90)

In article <1614@crash.cts.com> henrym@pro-houston.cts.com (Henry Malmgren) writes:

>Where did you get this super selector?  I love(d) Bloom County, and I'd love
>to get it on my machine.  Please e-mail me a copy, or post it to the binaries.
>Thanks!

I got it from comp.binaries.apple or apple2-l, but I've received about five
requests for it, so I guess I'll post it again...

---
Michael J Pender Jr  Box 1942 c/o W.P.I.   W.O.S. is not dead.
greyelf@wpi.bitnet   100 Institute Rd.     ...its time to get started,
greyelf@wpi.wpi.edu  Worcester, Ma 01609   there is much to be done.
If my next computer isn't a IIgs, it won't be an apple... Me.