[comp.sys.apple] Apple FTP updates

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (02/23/90)

The Apple FTP site (IP 130.43.2.2) has been updated with several items
of Apple II interest.

 - January 1990 Apple II Technical Notes
 - January 1990 Apple II File Type Notes
 - January 1990 Human Interface Notes (Text-only format)
 - MPW Dynamo 2.1 (an APW version is in the works)
 - BinSCII 1.0.3 in Executioner format
 - ShrinkIt 2.1 in BinSCII format

Use account anonymous password guest and look in the ~ftp/pub/dts/aii directory.

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_

nicholaA@batman.moravian.EDU (Andy Nicholas) (02/23/90)

In article <38861@apple.Apple.COM>, mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) writes:

> The Apple FTP site (IP 130.43.2.2) has been updated with several items
> of Apple II interest.
>
>  - January 1990 Apple II Technical Notes
>  - January 1990 Apple II File Type Notes
>  - January 1990 Human Interface Notes (Text-only format)
>  - MPW Dynamo 2.1 (an APW version is in the works)
>  - BinSCII 1.0.3 in Executioner format
>  - ShrinkIt 2.1 in BinSCII format

Maybe I don't say this from time to time, but I personally really appreciate
the time and effort that DTS puts into doing stuff like this.

Thank YOU.

andy

--

Yeah!