[comp.sys.apple] VT100 Key Mapping

jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Jawaid Bazyar) (02/20/90)

Can any of you folks out in AppleLand send me a list of VT100 special
function keys (like PF1, PF2) and their ascii equivalents (ESC char
or something like that, I imagine).  I'm writing a little terminal program
and key-mapping is the next thing to go in.

Also, does anyone have any idea where I can get VT220 programmer's information?
I've looked around campus a bit and can't find any (we've got lots of TEKs but
no DECs).

Thanks in advance ...

--
Jawaid Bazyar               | This message was posted to thousands of machines
Junior/Computer Engineering | throughout the entire civilized world. It cost

Newsgroups: comp.sys.apple
Subject: VT100 Key Mapping