[comp.sys.apple] HP Deskwriter

heather@merlin.bcm.tmc.edu (03/01/90)

Does anyone out there know if it is possible to use the Hewlett
Packard Deskwriter that works with the MAC with an Apple GS?
Thanks,
heather@merlin.bcm.tmc.edu

ajauch@ics.uci.edu (Alexander Edwin Jauch) (03/01/90)

In article <236@gazette.bcm.tmc.edu> heather@merlin.bcm.tmc.edu () writes:
>Does anyone out there know if it is possible to use the Hewlett
>Packard Deskwriter that works with the MAC with an Apple GS?

I don't know if this will help, but if you haven't bought the printer yet
try the plain vanilla DeskJet, I know the think-jet will do FX-80 emulation
so I assume the DeskJet will do the same.

I assume you would have no problems using an Epson FX-80 with the GS although
my experience with that line ended with high school and a IIE.

Alex Jauch
ajauch@bonnie.ics.uci.edu

Sorry if this got cross posted to c.s.m. again!!