[comp.sys.apple] MultiJuggle/ humm... how about multijuggle

lbotez@pro-sol.cts.com (Lynda Botez) (03/01/90)

>a while back I was asking if anyone successfully compiled the Multijuggle.

Well, I *think* you are referring to some source code that was sent to you in
e-mail by Nick Lenz.  The source code he sent you was some code for one of the
pictures that Robert Morgan designed months ago, not the actual Multijuggle
animated file.  The was a ray-tracing done on an Apple IIGS.

I doubt Nick ever compiled it (I think I recall Robert saying that it took
several hours to get one picture); we already had a disk of pictures.  If it
actually doesn't compile correctly; them's the breaks.

Meanwhile, Robert rewrote the code several times, made it compile in about
one-half an hour per picture (With a FPE).  One of these days he may write a
program that can allow a user to generate ray-tracings (I understand there is
such a thing for the Amiga).  I don't know when (or "if") this will ever
surface, as Robert is busy writing Nintendo games (yuck) these days.  He wrote
Robocop for the IIe; and would love to write IIGS games, but you know how
things are for the Apple II these days.

Lynda