[comp.sys.apple] This newsgroup

MACAUSLANDR@watt.ccs.tuns.ca (Robert MacAusland) (02/28/90)

It's been quite a while since I originally subscribed to this newsgroup
and I forgotten the address of the list server that you send subscription
requests to... Can anyone help me out?

farrier@Apple.COM (Cary Farrier) (03/02/90)

In article <90Feb28.100535est.58078@ugw.utcs.utoronto.ca> MACAUSLANDR@watt.ccs.tuns.ca (Robert MacAusland) writes:
>It's been quite a while since I originally subscribed to this newsgroup
>and I forgotten the address of the list server that you send subscription
>requests to... Can anyone help me out?

If you can access this group without using the list, then you shouldn't
use the list at all (unless you are going to use it to feed your own
list), you should use the method you are currently using (rn or whatever).

For the information of all:

The INFO-APPLE list is at APPLE.COM.  To subscribe to it, send a request
to info-apple-request@apple.com (or to unsub, for that matter).

Cary Farrier

--
| Cary Farrier                          | Internet  : farrier@apple.com   |