[comp.sys.apple] GS+ Mag. Stack

ditz@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Michael R Ditz) (02/28/90)

Could someone tell me if the GS+ magazine stack that was posted to
comp.binaries.apple2 need HyperStudio to work?  I would hate to download
the files at find out I need HyperStudio, espesialy when I don't have it.

     Thanx,

          Mike    (ditz@en.ecn.purdue.edu)

shatara@memit.enet.dec.com (Chris Shatara) (02/28/90)

In article <9002271922.AA20156@en.ecn.purdue.edu>, ditz@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Michael R Ditz) writes...

>Could someone tell me if the GS+ magazine stack that was posted to
>comp.binaries.apple2 need HyperStudio to work?  I would hate to download
>the files at find out I need HyperStudio, espesialy when I don't have it.
>

>     Thanx,
>
>          Mike    (ditz@en.ecn.purdue.edu)

The answer is YES!  and you'll need a real copy and not a demo.  I tried
to view the stack with the demo I purchased from Roger Wagner and it
wouldn't load.

/chris
|        Chris Shatara       |      Internet:    shatara@memit.enet.dec.com |
|  Opinions expressed are    |      DEC Easynet: memit::shatara             |
|   mine and mine only!      |      UUCP:        ...!decwrl!memit!shatara   |

supton@pro-novapple.cts.com (Sam Upton) (03/04/90)

RE : GS+ Stack

As of this writing , all stacks not supplied with/for the demo version of
HyperStudio require the actual program to be viewed . However , version 2.1 is
just about to be released , and it will include a "run-time" feature that will
allow HyperStudio "programmers" to set up stacks that can be viewed
independent of the HS program. According to one of the Beta testers I know ,
this version will be shipped to current registered owners RSN .

                                   Sam U)

proline: pro-novapple!supton
UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!supton
ARPA: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!supton@nosc.mil