[comp.sys.apple] Looking for

seven@PREP.AI.MIT.EDU (Ben Levy) (06/17/87)

Would Jim Hayes please send me his net address?
   ---Ben

ykim@LYNX.NORTHEASTERN.EDU (11/17/88)

Looking for...

I'm looking for people who have access from Paris (France) to USA and
own an Apple II serie.

Also looking for people within Boston, Ma who own an Apple II serie
with 2400b modem.

Is there any BBS for Apple II, Amiga or Atari ST arround Boston?

Electronic mail:  ykim@lynx.northeastern.edu
Voice:            617-536-7049

Jess.
Pirate francais...

kemp@bgsuvax.UUCP (Wade Kemp) (03/01/89)

HELP!!

	I'm looking for some Apple ][ software that originally came on
tape. Does anyone out there know if anybody supports programs that
were originally released by Softape of North Hollywood,CA ? Or maybe
that they are still in bussiness.

My floopy with these programs crashed and I can't locate the back-up,
also I am unable to load these from the tape.

Any help is appreciated.

wade

--

	- Wade Kemp
	UUCP:	...!cbosgd!osu-cis!bgsuvax!kemp

gsnow@pro-freedom.cts.COM (Gary Snow) (12/25/89)

I would like to know if anyone out there on the net has, or knows where I can
get one, an Extend-A-Slot for the //e.  Its that great little device that you
pluged into one of your existing slots and it had an external box that
contained 2 or 3 slots that you could switch between.

Please respond by E-Mail, as I am currently not carrying this feed.....thanks!

    UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-freedom!gsnow          |
 ProLine: gsnow@pro-freedom                       | Pro-Freedom: (206)253-9389
 ARPANet: crash!pnet01!pro-freedom!gsnow@nosc.mil | Vancouver, Wa
InterNet: gsnow@pro-freedom.cts.com               |

j.r.o.brien@pro-tcc.cts.com (J.r. O'brien) (12/28/89)

Post the info here as well. I've been looking for something similar.

paulj@pro-generic.cts.com (Paul Johnson) (03/11/90)

Ron Mercer
8484 Prospect St.
Mentor, Ohio  44060

        If you are out on the Net, please leave me mail Mr Mercer..

                            - Paul Johnson -
   UUCP: crash!pro-generic!paulj                Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
   ARPA: crash!pro-generic!paulj@nosc.mil
   INET: paulj@pro-generic.cts.com
         "My name is Paul, will you be my friend?"