[comp.sys.apple] Lisp on the II

bird@cbnewsd.ATT.COM (j.l.walters) (03/11/90)

I recently checked out a book from my company library titled:
KeyLISP - The Language, Apple II version
Author: Gerard P. Michon
Pub: XPrime Corporation
10835 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 204A
Los Angeles, CA 90025-4656
(213) 470-4663
ISBN 0-937185-01-9

The book is $39.95 and is the manual for the program. If you have
the book, then you can add the program for $110, $149 otherwise.
It appears to be pretty well done (book at least).

Question: Does anyone have any experience with this program?
(Especially folks who also have access to Lisp machines.)

Note: I called the number in the book and talked to the author. He
doesn't know whether he will come out with a IIgs version. I'm
sure that is based on the sales to the Apple II in general and
IIgs folks in particular of this version. If interested in seeing
a IIgs specific Lisp, drop the author a line, or better yet, but
the present product (if good reports show up on the net of course).

--
				Joe Walters att!ihlpf!bird
				IH 2A-227 (708) 979-9527

greyelf@wpi.wpi.edu (Michael J Pender) (03/16/90)

In article <13588@cbnewsd.ATT.COM> bird@cbnewsd.ATT.COM (j.l.walters) writes:
>I recently checked out a book from my company library titled:
>KeyLISP - The Language, Apple II version

I have a copy of Owl lisp for the apple, I'm sure the copyright on it has
long since expired...  What are the copyrights on software? 10 years?

---
Michael J Pender Jr  Box 1942 c/o W.P.I.   W.O.S. is not dead.
greyelf@wpi.bitnet   100 Institute Rd.     ...its time to get started,
greyelf@wpi.wpi.edu  Worcester, Ma 01609   there is much to be done.
If my next computer isn't a IIgs, it won't be an apple... Me.