[comp.sys.apple] Inexpensive memory upgrades for the GS?

ghost@bucsf.BU.EDU (Jay Adelson) (03/21/90)

    I currently use the Applied Engineering RamKeeper with a GSRam 1.5 meg
(full) in a slotmover connected to the RamKeeper.  This leaves a single
slot (On the back of the RamKeeper) open.  Does anyone have any suggestions
for the least expensive way I could upgrade my system for at least 2
more megabytes of Ram, all compatible with the RamKeeper?

    -Jay

|-----------------------|------------------------|----------------------------|
| Jay Adelson           | Phantasmagoric Designs | "If you think things are   |
| ghost@bucsf.bu.edu    | 829 Beacon St.  APT 3B |  going great, you've       |
| J.ADELSON1 (GEnie)    | Boston, MA.      02115 |  forgotten something." -JB |
|_______________________|________________________|____________________________|

shankar@SRC.Honeywell.COM (Subash Shankar) (03/22/90)

In article <54329@bu.edu.bu.edu> ghost@bucsf.UUCP (Jay Adelson) writes:

>    I currently use the Applied Engineering RamKeeper with a GSRam 1.5 meg
>(full) in a slotmover connected to the RamKeeper.  This leaves a single
>slot (On the back of the RamKeeper) open.  Does anyone have any suggestions
>for the least expensive way I could upgrade my system for at least 2
>more megabytes of Ram, all compatible with the RamKeeper?

Hi, Jay.

Please mail me what you find out.
Thanks

- Subash
---
Subash Shankar             Honeywell Systems & Research Center MN65-2100
voice: (612) 782 7558      US Snail: 3660 Technology Dr., Minneapolis, MN 55418
shankar@src.honeywell.com  srcsip!shankar