[comp.sys.apple] FTP Sites

nuroehri@ndsuvax.UUCP (Dean Roehrich) (02/06/89)

  I keep hearing people talk about ftp sites but I guess I've been missing
the articles which actually list these sites.
Ok, Where are they?  Would someone please post the ftp addresses of the sites
where the tech notes will be /are at?

Dean

jayg@wpi.wpi.edu (Jay Giurleo) (03/24/90)

   I was wondering if someone could Email a list of FTP Sites that
would have decent file libraries for either the Apple II series, Mac, or PC.
 Thanks...
              Jay Giurleo

--
_______________
Jay Giurleo     \    WPI Box 2080

louis@aerospace.aero.org (Louis M. McDonald) (03/25/90)

In article <10145@wpi.wpi.edu>, jayg@wpi.wpi.edu (Jay Giurleo) writes:

>    I was wondering if someone could Email a list of FTP Sites that
> would have decent file libraries for either the Apple II series, Mac, or PC.
>  Thanks...
>               Jay Giurleo

In article 970 of comp.archives is a list of anonymous FTP sites for
all kinds of things. This list is dated 12-Mar-1990, and is periodically
updated. The message is 777 lines and contains "pages" of places for
neat things.

--
Louis McDonald		Internet: louis@aerospace.aero.org
The Aerospace Corporation