[comp.sys.apple] Mac emulates II...thousands of II owners repulsed

avery@well.sf.ca.us (Avery Ray Colter) (05/08/90)

war@pro-houston.cts.com (Will Robertson) writes:

>Yes, and now that they have finally realized that educators are going to stick
>to the II, they decided that _INSTEAD_ of giving even _MINIMAL_ support to the
>II line (against everything John Sculley stands for), they would put the II
>operating system into a computer they already support.  Where is Woz when you
>need him?

I think we could make Woz real proud, by getting organized, setting a date,
and staging a mass march on Cupertino.

If the people's computer stops seeing the people, the people must take it back!

RAINBOW FRUIT REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

--
Avery Ray Colter    Internet: avery@well.sf.ca.us | {apple|hplabs}!well!avery
     o/~ Mama, mama, mama, keep those skinny girls at home,